Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kimee's A Capella Concert


Tonight was Kimberlee's first A Capella concert. All of the girls just got their black dresses today ... black dresses made by White Elegance! All of the choirs did a lot of gospel music, and one of Kimee's songs reminded me of the movie Sister Act! It was awesome! I was excited to get some great pictures taken with no flash and no tripod.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great job Kimmie! You look so pretty. The dresses are nice. Shelley I'm glad you made a blog. They are fun! Your's looks really cool!

Joni said...

Good job Kimmie! You have an amazing voice! Shelley, can't believe you finally did it!! See how fun blogging is!! I love your layout did you do it by yourself?? lets get together soon!

Shelley said...

Took me long enough, huh? And yeah, I did it all by myself! I thought I was going to have to ask you professionals for help, but I did it! :-) Thanks for the comments!