Hey, we just wanted to let everyone know about Kimee's play at Northridge High School, Beauty and the Beast. They have been working on it since school started, and starting today and all next week, she has rehearsals until 10pm every night. Today's rehearsal is from 8am to 10pm. Poor kid! She is going to be exhausted! Anyway, here are the details on the tickets if you would like to come:
Performance Dates (all times are at 7pm except for the Matinee):
Friday, Nov. 14
Saturday, Nov. 15 (2pm matinee)
Saturday, Nov. 15 (7pm)
Tuesday, Nov. 18
Wednesday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Nov. 20
Friday, Nov. 21
Saturday, Nov. 22
Ticket Prices:
General Admission:
Adults $8.00
Students $5.00
Group of 15+ $4/ea
Reserved Seating:
All tickets $8.00
Your kids will love this play. I've never seen Beauty and the Beast done as a play, but the costumes are amazing (Kimee's friend Matt will be wearing a "fork" costume--he's a fork!). Kimee is not any particular character but does the scenes with singing and dancing.
If you would like tickets, please let me know ASAP, especially if you want the reserved seating. You can mail a check to me, or even better, you could transfer the money right into our account (call me for details).
If any of you saw Northridge's production of Les Miserables last year, then you can expect the same high-caliber production in Beauty and the Beast. Don't miss it!
1 comment:
I want to come!!! Has mom told you a date that she is going to come up? I'm going to ask her tomorrow and then see which day I could come up. Kimee is awesome in all of the plays she is in, I can't wait! She really works hard and their high school does AWESOME plays! I can still remember how awesome Les Mis was when we came up to see it. Thanks for all your comments on my blog, Shelley! I really am lucky to have such a great sister! Love you!!!
Post a Comment