Saturday, November 1, 2008

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!


Tonight Kimee went to the Halloween dance with Paul, who is a twin. You can't tell from the photo, but Paul is wearing green tights! Kimee borrowed the Peter Pan hat from a kid in our stake who got it at Disneyland. She found the green velvet dress and Paul's shirt at DI, bought the wings, and then Jana sewed the pink, sparkly skirt and green ribbon for her. She did an awesome job, and Kimee was bouncing off the walls when Jana brought it over! She absolutely loved how it turned out! I don't know where we got such a girly-girl, but she is all girl! For their day date, they went with a bunch of kids to the park and did finger-painting. She said they were going to finger-paint their dates, and I said, “What if it doesn’t come off?” Kimee said, “No, we’re going to finger-paint our dates on paper while we’re blindfolded.” I thought she meant they were actually going to spread paint on each other’s faces! Well, when she got home at 3:00, what do you think was all over her face? Yep, paint. They finger-painted their dates after all :-) Silly kids.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so cute. I should show Haley cause 2 christmases ago Tinker bell was her thing and she goteverything tinker bell for christmas. She would love that costume. Keep it forever. Way cute! Did you see Mic on my blog? He was in the paper on the front page. It's on my blog

karen louise said...

She is all girl, huh? She looks adorable! I just can't believe she is already dating..what happened to all those years? Boy time sure has flown!!

Shorty said...

Wow! what a fantastic costume!! That really fits Kimmie; she looks just like Tinkerbell!!!!! Yep, she is all girl that's for sure!