Saturday, November 15, 2008
You're Gonna Love It!
Oh my gosh! We saw Kimee's play last night, and there are no words to describe how awesome it was! From the singing to the dancing to the incredible costumes to the logistically-sound scene changes, this thing was a well-oiled machine capable of making you laugh and cry! I mean just imagine how in the world a high school could put on a play such as Beauty and the Beast ... did you see the movie when you were a kid? How does one dress up as a teapot or a fork or a clock or a plate? What would the beast look like? And how does he transform back into a gentleman-prince? You will have to see it to believe it. If you haven't gotten tickets yet, call us! Kids would absolutely love this play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yea!! I can't wait to go to it! Mom did let you know what day we are coming, right?
We can't wait to see it! I think we are coming up with mom, dad and karen
we would love to come, if we lived in utah. bummer.
Hopefully we can come. We are really busy with christmas lights and doing trees next to tranchula spiders that got away. Scary! I will put it on my blog soon.
Can't wait to see her play!! The last one was so awesome and it sounds like this one will be even more awesome!! We will be there Nov.22 for the 7pm time.
I'm so glad that we came up to see the play! It was amazing!!!!
That was so amazing. That is the best play I have ever saw. I'm so glad I came with Haley. She loved it too
Post a Comment