Oh my gosh! She is so dang cute! The feet picture is so precious! I BET you are having withdrawals!!!!
I am having withdrawls of not holding her. She is so dang cute.
She is soooo adorable! I just live down the street and i'm having withdrawls!! I must go see her soon!! I love, love, love the feet pic!!!!
Your pictures are so good/ Shelley you are really a pro at photography!!! She is just beautiful; I love her to pieces!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is so dang cute! The feet picture is so precious! I BET you are having withdrawals!!!!
I am having withdrawls of not holding her. She is so dang cute.
She is soooo adorable! I just live down the street and i'm having withdrawls!! I must go see her soon!! I love, love, love the feet pic!!!!
Your pictures are so good/ Shelley you are really a pro at photography!!! She is just beautiful; I love her to pieces!
Post a Comment