She has changed a little and her hair looks like it grew =) I hope that I can hold her when we go down to WC. I'm sure that you will want to go squeeze her cause I do!! Lilly is so cute and sweet. I hope Dawn gets feeling better and her body starts to work. What a huge sacrifice to go through for that little child of God but so worth it.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! She IS the cutest little sweetheart!!
She has changed a little and her hair looks like it grew =) I hope that I can hold her when we go down to WC. I'm sure that you will want to go squeeze her cause I do!! Lilly is so cute and sweet. I hope Dawn gets feeling better and her body starts to work. What a huge sacrifice to go through for that little child of God but so worth it.
Oh my gosh! She is so dang cute. I love the one where she is smiling. Hope she is eating better.
Post a Comment